When God Transforms Our Micro Input to Macro Productivity
I. What Jesus is not saying . . .
•We should reduce what we currently give to God
•We should reduce what we currently do for God
•God prefers small contributions to large ones
•Worship and giving by rich people is somehow inferior to that of poor people
•We must give every penny and every second we have to the church today
II. What does the Lord teach us here?
• God sees what man may miss
• God’s evaluation is superior to ours
• God notices when we give in faith
• Even the “least impressive” person in the eyes of man can present gifts to God and worship the Lord in an acceptable way
III. What are we to do with this text?
We may wish to answer these questions:
1.What do I have in my hand?
2.What have I been doing with what God
has given me?
3. Is the Lord pleased with how (pos)
I worship and serve Him?
Posted on Sun, February 26, 2017
by Dennis Whitter