Preventing, Reducing, and Eliminating Killer Stress in Our Lives
Pastor Dennis Whitter preaching
Matthew 6:25-33 …do not worry about your life…Look at the birds of the air…why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field…if God so clothes the grass of the field…will he not much more clothe you…but seek first the Kingdom of God…do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
How can we prevent, reduce, and eliminate “killer” stress?
1. Look at your life from God’s perspective
2. Resolve your conflicts - with God and men
3. Use your brief, God-given time very wisely
4. Develop a therapeutic prayer life
5. Explore, discover and obey God’s Word
6. Invest in relationship
Are you willing to allow God to help you do what you need to do to prevent, reduce, and eliminate unholy, killer stress from your life?
Are you willing to begin today?
Posted on Sun, April 2, 2017
by Dennis Whitter