How Christian Believers Can Move from"Disaster" to Miraculous Ministry
Pastor Dennis Whitter spoeaking.
Acts 27:39-44 and 28:1-10
Paul’s Post-disaster Ministry Actions
- He reoriented himself (verse 1)
- He collected firewood and made a fire (verse 3)
- He fearlessly shook a viper off his hand (verse 5)
- He prayed and healed sick people (verse 8)
- He got ready to sail again (verse 10)
- He received a gift of provisions for the journey (V. 10)
- He boarded another ship to Rome (Verse 11)
Are We Ready To Resume Our Mission?
What Must I/We Do To Sail Again?
- Let God reorient you. (Find out “where you are”)
- Help collect firewood (be a part of the solution)
- Shake the viper(s) off your hand (Don’t panic)
- Endure false negative criticism (You know it is a lie)
- Ignore ridiculously exaggerated praise (It is temporary)
- Practice therapeutic ministry (Your ministry is needed)
- Prepare to sail again (Stay on mission … Finish well)
Posted on Sun, November 26, 2017
by Dennis Whitter