Do You Also Want to Go Away?
Pastor Dennis Whitter speaking
From that time, many of his disciples went back and walked with him no more. Then Jesus said to the twelve: “Do you also want to go away?”
I. The Provocative Statements by Jesus (John 6:41-51)
1. I am the bread which came from heaven.
2. No man can come to me unless the Father draws him.
3. Those who come to him shall be taught by God.
4. Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me.
5. He who believes in me has eternal life.
6. I am the eternal bread. If anyone eats this bread, he will live forever.
II. The Question from Jesus (John 6:67 )
Do you (remaining disciples) also want to go away?
III. The Responses to Jesus (John 6:66-69 )
Your response . . .
Will you go away and walk with Him no more, or will you follow Him?
Posted on Sun, February 19, 2017
by Dennis Whitter