Bless the Children Sunday
Pastor Dennis Whitter speaking
Bless: To confer or invoke divine favor, care, and well being upon someone
Why do we bless the children?
- Jesus blessed the children
- God’s Word tells us to bless others
- Children need to be blessed
- Kids fare much better when blessed
- Blessing children helps instruct and train them to bless others
What did God say about children?
Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward.
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Luke 18:16 Jesus called for them and said: “Permit the little children to come unto me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Let’s agree today to take every opportunity in this new year to bless the children that God sends into our lives.
Posted on Sun, January 14, 2018
by Dennis Whitter